Recognition and Reviews
Traveler Reviews for Springdale Farm
on BedandBreakfast.com and Tripadvisor.com
"Breakfast of Champions at Charming B&B"
The service we received at this B&B was top-notch. Eileen was the the host and she catered to our needs. She went above and beyond what was expected.
- Penne, Oakville, Ontario
The room was fantastic with a fireplace and cozy loveseat along with a king size bed with beautiful decor. We had our own private bathroom and entrance if we needed it and felt free to come and go as we pleased.
- Angelina, Rochester, NY
"Charm and Hospitality Abound"
Everything was perfect from the cozy, country rooms loaded with charm, to the not to be missed French toast.
- Ginmar NY, NY
This is the best place to stay in the Finger Lakes. Eileen is a wonderful host that makes you feel like you are part of the family and I can not say enough about her breakfasts. We have stayed here twice and both times were a great experience. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
- Diana Massachusetts
Wonderful, relaxing stay at a beautiful location with excellent quality service!"
- Amy, Utah
IN THE NEWS
- Springdale Farm in Canandaigua Magazine.
Read the article»
- Springdale Farm was featured in Toronto's
The Star. Read the article»
- Again, Springdale Farm was featured in Rochester's D&C. Read the article»
- The Springdale Farm was featured in Rochester's D&C. Read the article»
- Springdale Farm was featured in Canandaigua's Daily Messenger. Read article»
- Springdale Farm Bed & Breakfast was one of a group of 10 local business to raise more than $10,000 for CURE Childhood Cancer Association. Read the article»